35 weeks 6 days pregnant, 35 weeks baby bump, 35 weeks photos, 35 weeks pregnant, 35 weeks pregnant belly, 35w6d, 9 months pregnant belly, braxton hicks 35 weeks, cravings at 35 weeks, introduction to breast feeding, pics 9 months preg, sweetly vegan 35 weeks, sweetly vegan ninth month, the pump station, wheatgrass while pregnant
How Big is Baby?
According to babycenter.com:
Your baby doesn’t have much room to maneuver now that she’s over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it’s so snug in your womb, she isn’t likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she’ll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
According to thebump.com:
- She’s about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won’t get much longer, but she’s plumping up. She’s now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she’ll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
- Now, her hearing is fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises.
Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you. You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else — but to you it probably feels more like a million. You can expect to gain about a half-pound a week before birth, and baby’s beefing up, too. At 35 weeks, some moms-to-be feel like they have a ton of stuff left to do before baby’s arrival. Others can barely wait for baby to make her debut. Either way, try not to stress. Baby will show up when she’s ready, and she won’t care if you haven’t checked every little detail off your list.
How I’m Feeling Physically
I know baby H must really be putting on some weight this week because my belly has reeally grown. . I feel huge! I can’t believe she still has four more weeks of basically just getting bigger! Oh boy! loll
Like I’ve said before I still have to be really careful with making sure to consume small meals. By dinner time if I were to eat a full meal I would be extremely uncomfortable. So my go-to dinner this week has been a kale smoothie with protein powder.
This week I finished five sessions of Netflix Target Toning, followed up by 45+ minutes on the elliptical. I can tell I am slowing down a little, the usual 3.25+ miles I was able to get done in 45+ mins @ level 8, has turned into about 2.8 – 2.9. My heart rate goes up too high if I go any faster than that.
Lots of Braxton Hicks this week- I have been timing them and each contraction lasts about 1-2 minutes and they are about 2-5 minutes apart. They only last about 10-15 minutes and then fade out. These seem to happen most often: once I crawl into bed, if I have been walking a lot- too fast, or if baby H is been very active. Each time contractions come around I wonder if “this is it?!” But I know my body is just practicing for the real thing.
How I’m Feeling Emotionally
I’ve been watching a lot of “Baby’s First Day” and “A Baby Story” and imagining how labor will go for me… I can’t say I’m not a little scared about having this little person being pushed out of me. Good thing Chase and I have our Labor Pain Relief class tonight and we will learn more about the birthing process. Other than a little fear of birth, this week has been great emotionally – nothing new really. I am still anxious for time to tick by a little faster :)
- pregnancy length so far: 35 weeks, 6 days
- weight gain: + 20lbs.
- days left: 30
- things left to buy: Ergo carrier & a baby play mat
- days until next doctor appointment: 4 (Doctor says this appointment they are going to check to see if I am dilated at all)
- both hospital bags are packed for the baby and I
- Baby Classes this week: 2, last night was “Introduction to Breastfeeding” @ The Pump Station in Santa Monica, and tonight is our Labor Pain Relief Class @ Cedar Sanai Hospital
- craving: champagne mangos, kale smoothies, organic chickpeas by the handful throughout the day, and chovocado pudding ~ I have been eating an avocado a day for the past three days! Also wheatgrass! I have been drinking a double shot of wheatgrass from the juice shop across the street each day and have noticed significantly less cravings for junk food and sugar. 1oz. of this stuff is equal to eating 2.5 lbs of leafy green veggies… so with a double shot I am up to 5 lbs. of leafy green veggies a day! Yes please :) Click here to check out my post about wheatgrass.
Purchased This Week:
- Motherhood Maternity seamless nursing tanks in black & white
- Brookstone baby white noise machine
- Fenugreek vitamins to assist with milk production (just FYI these are not recommended to take until you are no longer pregnant)
- Victoria’s Secret oversized tee shirts – these are my favorite thing to sleep in right now! so comfortable, not restricting around my belly, and Chase loves them :) Plus I can totally still wear them after I have the baby!
Baby Bump Pics
Any recommendations to help get me through these last four weeks of pregnancy?
If you have ever been pregnant how would you describe the ninth month?
Any last things Chase and I should try to do before the baby comes?
- 33 weeks (sweetlyvegan.com)
- 32 weeks (sweetlyvegan.com)
- Jessica Simpson Has Gained 50 Pounds during Pregnancy (celebs.gather.com)
- What’s Your Baby Up to This Month? (enfamil.com)
- Ladies, get control of your vagina!!!!! (yamightwanttograbadepends.wordpress.com)