Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA, but life has gotten in the way of blogging these past few days. My sister Allie is still in town, and I have been spending lots of time with her since I don’t get to see her very often.
While Chase was talking business with the guys, my sister and I did what girls do best! Shop! We spent a few of our afternoons at Horton Plaza.
We got lots of other fun stuff, but I won’t bore you with that…
And of course we had to get Pinkberry! (There is a shop right in our hotel! so convenient! since both my sister and I are mildly obsessed)
Hope you all have had a fabulous week, and I will be back soon with my 33 week pregnancy update!
What are your favorite things to do in SD?
Have you ever tried gelato? What is your favorite flavor?
- Does San Diego Discriminate Against Thong-Wearing Gay Men? (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- MojoPages Announces Best Movers Across the U.S. (prweb.com)
- Alaska asks to add D.C. flights from Portland, San Diego (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Nike Softball Camps Offers Two San Diego Locations For 2012 Summer Camp Season (prweb.com)
- Recommended Museum in San Diego (sandiegohotelscircle.wordpress.com)